Monday, December 5, 2016

PIERRE'S - "THE BARK" - BIRTHDAY PRESENTS













 For my birthday, a friend of my Mom's got me a Bark Box.  The above pictures show you what are in it and me playing with the toys.  The last pictures is of the new winter coat Mom bought me.  I got some more gifts, but didn't get them all on.  I have a great home.  Mom takes care of and loves me.

Christmas is just around the corner and I am giving my post that I give every year.  At this time of year, we donate to people who need help.  Please remember, if they have a pet, they need help too.  It could be a bag of dog food, dog or cat treats, a toy, a new collar or leash.  If you have extra money, maybe you could donate a gift certificate to the vet to have their shots or just to get them checked out.

If you don't have a lot of money, you can get toys or dog food at Family Dollar or Dollar General or Dollar Tree.  I don't want anyone to give who can't afford it, but I know some people can and wouldn't mind doing it.

Also, don't forget the pets at the Humane Society or Animal Hospital.  They are awaiting homes and would like Christmas presents, too.  They would like toys, food, blankets, towels, and more.  Maybe while you are there, you will see the perfect pet for your home.  Don't forget about the older pets, too.  I know puppies and kittens are cute and am not discouraging you from getting one, but older cats and dogs are looking for homes, too.  Many of the older pets come house broken, trained and are full of love.  I came to Mom off of Craigslist when I was three years old.

So, I am asking anyone who can afford it to please, remember pets, too.  We are gifts from God.

Merry Christmas to all,
Pierre

7 comments:

Tom said...

A Bark Box, clever!

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Tom,
They are clever. You are suppose to get a different one each month. He is getting another one next month.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

What a nice birthday present. Thanks for the reminder to buy for dogs and kitties. I buy for food banks, never thought of animals.
jodie

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Jodie,

I really got nice birthday presents. Yes, if you can, please remember the animals, too.

Love,
Pierre

Vickie said...

Wow! Your are very well taken care of little Pierre!
Henry came to us off of ebay classifieds and Murphy from our local shelter.

New York State Of Mind said...

Good Morning Vickie, Mable, Henry and Murphy,

Yes, I am well taken care of. So glad you got Henry from ebay classifieds and Murphy from your local shelter. Bet, they are well taken care of, too.

Love,
Pierre

New York State Of Mind said...

I have to tell you this. Last night Pierre's girlfriend and her Mom left a bag birthday gift for him on our door. Lily, his girlfriend, and Pierre are big toy dogs. They would rather a toy than anything else.

So anyway, we open the first gift and it is doggie treats. Pierre is excited, but his nose is at the second gift. He must have been sure that was a toy. Opened the second, and it was more dog treats. I wish I could have taken a picture of the shock on his face. He looked at me like where is the toy? He stuck his head in the bag and looked. There was no toy.

I was at a store that had a sale on dog toys, so I got some extras, just in case. So, I went in the bedroom and got him a new toy. But I can't get over the look on his face when he found there was no toy in that bag.

Marilyn